Commercial Roller Door Maintenance Brisbane
Total Entrance Solutions not only supply and install roller doors, shutters and boom gates, but we also offer tailored maintenance packages to ensure that your access points stay fully functional, compliant and safe for your employees.
We don’t just service and repair our own products from Total Entrance Solutions. Our highly-experienced technicians can quickly pinpoint any faults in just about any door, shutter or gate regardless of the original manufacturer. Because we spend less time fault finding and repairing the issue, we save you both time and money, allowing you and your business to keep moving.
Transparency and accountability is at the heart of everything that we do. You can have confidence that everything is taken care of properly when you have Total Entrance Solutions on the job.
How Does Our Service & Maintenance Program Work?
You've got enough on your plate than to worry about the working condition of your commercial roller doors, or any other access points. That's why at Total Entrance Solutions, we perform the following for our customers:
- The month when the service is due, we will contact you to arrange a convenient day and time
- We provide a safety and maintenance report that details everything we did
- If your door is damaged and requires extra work, we will provide a quotation to repair the problem before costly breakdowns or personal injury occurs
- We offer a true 24/7 emergency service should your door require urgent attention
With a complete, done for you service full all servicing well-documented by your account manager and kept compliant with current OHS regulations, you can rest easy knowing Total Entrance Solutions will keep your site open, secure and safe.
Whether you're a large corporation or a small local business, we have a maintenance program to suit your individual requirements.
Why Invest In Roller Door Maintenance?
- Prolong the lifespan of your existing doors, saving money on replacing poorly maintained roller doors.
- By replacing worn down or malfunctioning parts before they fail, you can avoid costly emergency repairs.
- Reduce the likelihood of accidents on-site to visitors or employees.
- Maximise your HVAC system's efficiency by ensuring heating/cooling isn't escaping through worn seals.
Contact us today for more information on how we can help! 1300 781 851